Quickly find errors and discrepancies in lists. Use it for bank, statement, or account reconciliations. No manual tick and tie. No stare and compare. Automatically compare numbers, dates, emails, and text. It's smart! The items do not need to be in any order. Finds typos. Rounds numbers. Reverses signs. Ad formulas. Filter rows. Scroll down to take the tour.
Two very unique features - (1) Recipes and (2) Fuzzy matches
RECIPES. This is definitely an advanced feature that is for serious, heavy duty users. It lets users repeat the same steps over and over. For example, if a user regularly reconciles QuickBooks, one line in a recipe could be:
ADD CONDITION [CLR] = *
That would automatically limit the reconciliations to uncleared items. Another one that's pretty self-explanatory:
ADD COLUMN [debit] - [credit] as net
Read the full blog post
FUZZY MATCHES. Have you ever been frustrated when customers from one user don't match another set of customers. There could be typos or typical shortcuts. An example typo, could be Bill's Grocery compared to Bills Grocery [without the apostrophe]. There could be a short cut like Bill's Grocery Inc. compared to Bill's Grocery Incorporated. This can be incredibly frustrating to match up because it is almost always a manual process. It's basically a 19th century method. Crush offers a 21st century solution. Click on the image at right to see a real world example.
- If you have 1000's of rows but only a handful of differences, Crush will only show the differences.
- Crush maintains Excel's cell address system like A1, A2, etc., so you can easily identify where data originates.
- Reverse sign of numbers so that positive is compared with positive or negative with negative
- Automatically compare rounded numbers with whole numbers
- Find transposition errors like 123 and 132.
- Identify a key field like an account number and compare the sum of the numbers on each side, so you can compare activity to balances
- Easy copy and paste from Excel into Crush
- Easy save as a CSV if you need to export back to Excel
- Can compare text, so if your account description changes, it will find it.
- If you're setting merging two accounting systems and you want to pair similar accounts like 1200 Accounts Rec. with 12000 Accounts Receivable, the fuzzy matching will be a huge help
Complete, absolute, no-questions-asked money-back guarantee. If you're not perfectly happy, simply email us for a full and complete refund. Seriously.